Construction & Building
As the Construction Manager we are responsible to navigate through the project and to establish a unified, functional connection with all the various teams and the moving parts of a construction project.
Construction projects have a continuous need for alterations and in that sense construction management is key to the stability of the whole process. We will walk you through the vital concepts and principles around our construction management methods and how they apply to your project.
Our core function as the Construction Manager is to be responsible for planning, coordinating, budgeting and supervising your project from the beginning to the end. The following is a short list of what, we, as a construction manager will take care of throughout your project:
- Prepare the project budget and negotiate cost estimates
- Arrange the project schedules
- Keep open lines of clear communication with owners for work or budget related issues
- Discuss technical and contract details with contractors
- Act as the onsite supervision for the duration of the project
- Cooperate with building and construction specialists to keep unified communication open across the project stakeholders
- Maintain adequate workmanship
- Review, submit and coordinate shop drawings
- Confirm all contractors hold adequate insurance
- Adhere to high safety standards